COT is all about supporting the independence of people with learning disabilities. We support people to live the life they choose.
We provide quality homes and training, placing an emphasis on supporting independence, developing skills and changing perceptions. Take a look at our development opportunities.
We have homes across Kent and East Sussex - each house is unique with its own individual character but all focus on family-style living. Take a look at our Houses.
We have a number of vibrant commercial enterprises that generate income for the charity:
- The 100 acre Rare Breeds Centre and Granary Restaurant which attracts over 75,000 visitors a year
- The Coterie Tea Room - a bustling café in the heart of the historic town of Rye
- Poulton Wood Nature Reserve - a beautiful 28 Acre conservation area
- Art at the Farm - producing quality fine art and crafts
- Rare Breed Plants and Produce - buy our homegrown fruit, veg and plants in your own home
Each of the above enterprises also has a development arm where our clients can train and develop their skills in a commercial environment.