- What you do at COT?
- Volunteer working at the Rainbow Gallery
- What is your favourite song?
- I have so many I can't really choose! How about 'The Temple Duet' from The Pearl Fishers or 'Wherever you are' by the Military Wives Choir and Gareth Malone or Eternal Flame by the Bangles? (it all depends on my mood at the time of choosing!)
- What is your favourite food?
- Fruit (lots of it!)
- Choose three words to describe yourself
- Social, organised Granny.
- Describe what you might do in an average day at COT
- I often work with people on a 1-1 basis. It could be pottery, making cards, felt making, batik, sewing or printing – the list goes on!
- Have you got a funny tale or an achievement from your time at COT you'd like to share?
- I really enjoy getting to know different people, the variety of activities and learning new skills myself.
Working at the Rainbow Gallery has taught me so much. Everyone is friendly and helpful and we have a lot of fun. I am always pleased to be called ‘chocolate cake’ by a certain Mr Damian Hewett as everyone finds that funny!